The exotic Ingredients of Shakeology
Shakeology is known as the healthiest meal of the day. You may be wondering how they pack all that goodness into Shakeology. Scientists and Nutritionists from Beachbody travel the world to find exotic, natural sources for the many Super Foods that are contained in Shakeology. These ingredients are then combined with careful precision and control to maintain the maximum health benefit and natural nutrition. Here are just a few of the unique ingredients that provide some of the amazing health benefits of Shakeology
- Kamut Grass: Coined “nature’s most powerful detoxifier”, Kamut grass cleanses the blood, detoxifies the liver and neutralizes toxins in our cells. Containing phytonutrients, living enzymes, chlorophyll and other array of nutrients, it works in synergy to restore health and vitality.
- Acai berry -(ah-sigh-ee)- What makes Acai such a special and unusual berry is that it not only has a high level of antioxidants but also has healthy fatty acids, protein and dietary fiber. Its unsaturated healthy fats have a fatty acid ratio similar to olive oil. Açaí pulp contains omega 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Camu camu - a bush, native to the South American rainforest, that grows in the black water rivers of the Amazon. Camu camu fruits contain more vitamin C than any other plant in the world from 30 to 60 times more than an orange. They also contain amino acids including serine, valine, and leucine; and significant levels of beta carotene, calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamin.
- Chia Sead Meal - Known as the running food, it’s used as a high energy endurance food and has been recorded as far back as the ancient Aztecs. It has about 3-10 times the oil concentrations of most grains and one and a half to two times the protein concentrations of other grains. Rich in omega 3, omega 6, protein, fiber and essential trace minerals. (Mexico)
- Goji Berries- These berries contain 18 amino acids and are one of the richest sources of cartenoids, phytochemicals that act as antioxidants, of all known foods. Not only does goji berry improve eyesight, fertility and circulation but it supports your immune system and promotes a long life.
- Sacha Inchi - This ingredient does SO much but one interesting facet is that it’s naturally rich in protein and fiber, so it’s a strong appetite controller—nature’s diet. Then it goes a step further by helping to speed your metabolism, so you burn those fewer calories you’ve consumed more efficiently and rapidly.
- Maca Powder - considered by top researchers to be a true adaptogen.Adaptogens enable the body to enhance its power of resistance and adapt to external conditions. They work with the body's natural rhythms to help rebuild weak immune systems, re-mineralize poorly nourished bodies, and increase energy and endurance.
- Pomegranate - contains antioxidants like polyphenols, tannins, and anthocyanins, which are effective in removing free radicals from our cells. It has also been shown to prevent hardening of the arteries by reducing blood vessel damage, and it may even help reverse the progression of these maladies.
- Yacon - a tasty, potato-like root vegetable found in Peru. When compared to sugar in sweetness, Yacon contains low ratios of simple sugars and calories. It also has a low glycemic index. Yacon supports the healthy regulation of intestinal flora, healthy elimination, and a healthy immune system.
- Spirulina - a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and carotenoids (a type of antioxidant that can help protect cells from damage). It contains nutrients, including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, and gamma linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid).
These along with many other fantastic ingredients in Shakeology provide amazing health benefits in a convenient, cost effective and delicious way. If you are one of those people who doesn't like to eat vegetables and isn't adventurous with food this shake is for you. Shakeology tastes delicious and provides the essential nutrients that your body needs to be fit and healthy.
Click the Banner on the right and enter your Name and Email address to receive a free sample of Shakeology and see what you have been missing.
|< Prev||Next >|