P90X has become a cultural phenomenon. Everywhere you turn you hear of people doing the P90X home fitness program. Entertainers, radio personalities, professional athletes, and probably many of your friends are doing P90X and getting amazing results. People are losing tons of weight, toning up, and getting into the best shape of their lives.
Just in case you have been living under a rock, P90X is an at home fitness program developed by superstar trainer Tony Horton. It contains 12 different workout routines encompassing resistance training, cardio, plyometrics, and flexibility. P90X requires very little equipment and can be done in a small amount of space. In fact, you can do all of the routines in P90X with nothing more than a set of resistance bands. As you become more advanced you may add dumbbells and or a pull-up bar, but no other special equipment is required.
The key concept behind P90X is "Muscle Confusion". What this means is that the workout is always changing so your muscles never have a chance to reach a plateau. Just about the time your muscles start to adapt to a certain routine, it's time to change it up and do something different. This also keeps the workout very dynamic and keeps you from getting board with the same old thing.
In addition to the workout itself, P90X includes a comprehensive nutrition plan that compliments the workout routines. This allows you to get maximum results from your time and effort. I had amazing results in just 90 days by committing to the workouts AND the nutation plan. You can see from my before and after pictures that I went from a skinny 145 to a ripped 160. And if you are looking to loose weight, many people have lost a ton of weight doing P90X. My wife lost over 40 pounds and went from a size 16 to a 10.
What I love best about P90X is the convenience of doing it in my own home, on my own schedule. I used to hate to go to the gym because I felt like I didn't know what I was doing and I looked like a fool. Using P90X I was able to develop a confidence in myself in the privacy of my own home. Best of all, I don't have to schlep out to they gym in the middle of winter when its freezing and a foot of snow on the ground.
Here is what you get when you order P90X:
12 Diverse and Intense Workouts:
- P90X - 01 Chest & Back. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X - 02 Plyometrics. Explosive jumping cardio routine, proven to dramatically improve athletic performance.
- P90X - 03 Shoulders & Arms. A potent combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements that will leave you stronger and more defined.
- P90X - 04 Yoga X. Combines strength, balance, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind.
- P90X - 05 Legs & Back. Squat, lunge, and pull in a total-body workout like no other.
- P90X - 06 Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination.
- P90X - 07 X Stretch. Achieve a higher level of athleticism, prevent injuries, and avoid plateaus.
- P90X - 08 Core Synergistics. Build and support the core while conditioning your body.
- P90X - 09 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizing two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X - 10 Back & Biceps. Flex your powerful biceps, and focus on toning and tightening those showcase upper-body muscles.
- P90X - 11 Cardio X. Low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
- P90X - 12 Ab Ripper X. Sculpt an incredible six-pack and improve your physical performance.
Plus, get these informative tools:
- 3-Phase Nutrition Plan. Designed to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and maintain high energy levels through each part of the program.
- P90X Fitness Guide. Packed with information and tools to help you set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay inspired.
- How to Bring It Video. Get a quick overview of the complete P90X Extreme Home Fitness training system.
And get these tools to keep you motivated:
- P90X Calendar. Lets you know exactly what to do each day, set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Online Support. You'll have access to Tony and other fitness experts, and peer support from your fellow P90Xers.
Exclusive bonus workouts:
- Only if you order P90X from me, you will receive 2 workout DVDs from the P90X ONE on ONE™ series. A $40.00 value—FREE!
Beachbody has released a special bundle that includes this workout program, Shakeology, a Team Beachbody Club membership and more, at significant savings. Before you buy, be sure to check out the challenge packs.